TICK TOCK (updated with a pic of a render snap)




Process post 1.  Before the first renders on rhino.

Step one- Taking it apart. 


Checking out the parts.

I can see a few pieces being tedious.

Having all the numbers line up will take a lot of small measurements,
-on the blue front piece my caliper would not fit into the screw hole on the back of the piece.
A good way around this was to stick a sewing needle inside to gauge the depth. then measuring the sewing needle.


I debated on how much detail I would include in the final render. (ill just do as much as my awesome time management skills will allow)


Blue piece.(front panel)





the front blue panel.
(is this okay? do i need to do this drawing on the computer?)




I took my measurments and started entering them, into rhino.
heres what has happened





I have the first 2 main pieces almost completed.
had a few small difficulties.
but I just need a bit more time to bring it together.



below is my render for my object, im having a little issues with my final render. (if i could ask a question or 2 tomorrow to finish up :)  )



Comments

Popular Posts